- NYU Gallatin
- Real Estate
- Interior Design
- Public Policy
- Zoe is a full-time freelancer who specializes in urbanism and interior design
- Covered interior design and urbanism for the New York Post and Jersey Shore tourism for Curbed Philly
- Zoe has a BA from NYU’s Gallatin School of Individualized Study
Zoe is a writer, editor, and audio producer based in the Philadelphia metro area who focuses on the built environment.
Before freelancing full time, Zoe was a news editor and podcast producer at Vox Media's urbanism vertical, Curbed, where she wrote about real estate, architecture, style and design, transportation, and public policy in New York.
Zoe received a BA from NYU’s Gallatin School of Individualized Study in 2011, with a focus in metropolitan studies, cultural theory, and audio documentary.
- A slew of sofa startups offer custom couches for less money, New York Post
- 6 crucial ways New York City’s landscape will change in 2020, Curbed NY
- The essential Jersey Shore beach towns, Curbed Philly
About Byrdie and Dotdash
Byrdie is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.