Tembe Denton-Hurst is an editor and writer covering beauty, makeup, skincare, and wellness. Her work has appeared in publications such as Stylecaster.com, Them, NYLON.com, POPSUGAR, and Makeup.com.
- She has a B.A. and an M.A. in English from St. John's University.
- She has written for Byrdie since January 2020.
Tembe Denton-Hurst is a book-obsessed beauty editor and writer. Most recently, shew as the beauty editor at NYLON, and before that, was an associate editor at Makeup.com. She lives in Queens with her partner and their two cats Stella and Dakota. Follow her along on Instagram or Twitter @tembae.
Tembe received a B.A. and an M.A. in English from St. John's University.
- How to Apply Every Type of Foundation For a Flawless Finish, Makeup.com
- Fenty Beauty's Newest Highlighter Will Get You Into The Holiday Mood, Nylon.com
- Pat McGrath Just Released New Products — And They're The Brand's Most Goth Yet, Nylon.com
About Byrdie and Dotdash
Byrdie is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.