- Syracuse University
- Health and Wellness
- Articles have appeared on sites such as Nylon, Fashionista, Teen Vogue, Beauty Independent, Glamour, among others.
- Held previous editor roles at Nylon and Refinery29.
- Has a B.A, in magazine journalism with a minor in English from Syracuse University.
Taylor has written articles for Nylon, Fashionista, SELF, Teen Vogue, Beauty Independent, Glamour, among other publications. She began her freelance writing career in 2019 and moved to London for six months shortly after.
Prior to quitting her day job, she was the senior editor at Nylon and, before that, the beauty editor at Refinery29. She is passionate about fashion (and the industries that need to improve within it), skin care, natural hair, and sustainability.
Taylor has a B.A. in magazine journalism from Syracuse University.
- "30 Protective Hairstyles To Try For Natural Hair," Women's Health
- "The Best Detox Masks for Your Skin Type & Budget," Refinery29
- "6 Eco-Friendly Period Products That Work Really Well," Nylon