- New York University
- Sydney has been writing for Byrdie since November 2019.
- Sydney obtained her Bachelor's in Nutrition & Dietetics as well as her Master's in Clinical Nutrition from New York University.
- Her work has appeared on Man Repeller, Eat This Not That, Shape, and A Sober Girl's Guide.
Sydney Greene is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist focusing on integrative, customized nutrition counseling and coaching for individuals in recovery from substance use. She also works with individuals who are looking to change their relationship to food and body image. Using an integrative, customized approach, Sydney works with individuals all over the country and offers monthly nutrition support groups called Soulful Eating. As an RDN, Sydney has written for Man Repeller, Eat This Not That, Shape, and A Sober Girl's Guide. When she's not typing away at her computer, you can find her shopping at the Park Slope Food Coop, blending very veggie smoothies, or walking her pup Charlie.
Sydney obtained her Bachelor's in Nutrition & Dietetics as well as her Master's in Clinical Nutrition from New York University. Her clinical training was completed at Mount Sinai St. Luke's.
- How To Bounce Back From A Sugar Crash When All You Want To Do Is Sleep, According To Experts, Elite Daily
- Smoothie Bowls and Meal Prep: A Brooklyn Nutritionist’s Money Diary, Man Repeller
- 10 Ingredients Meal Prep Pros Always Have in Their Kitchen, Health