- Montclair State University
Syden is an NYC-based creative with 5+ years of experience writing and editing for national magazines such as Family Circle, Good Housekeeping, Health, All You, and Harper's Bazaar. She also creates content for large retail companies. She enjoys working in the beauty, fashion, and lifestyle spaces, but also finds pleasure in writing fiction. She holds a BA in English and Journalism from Montclair State University. Her personal interests include reading, traveling, repurposing antique furniture, and spending time with her family.
- Syden's work has appeared in national publications such as Family Circle, Good Housekeeping, Health, All You, and Harper's Bazaar
- She has a BA in English from Montclair University
- She's based in NYC
Syden has worked as an editor for publications like Family Circle, Good Housekeeping, and Health. She's also been a copywriter for Macy's and American Express.
She holds a BA in English and Journalism from Montclair State University.
- 12 Sunscreens That Won't Make Your Sensitive Skin Freak Out
- 14 Hair Removal Products That Actually Work
- These Korean Beauty Products Have Rightfully Earned Their Praise