Bay Harbor Islands, Florida
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
- Acne, Rosacea, Body Contouring, Laser Rejuvenation and Injectable Aesthetic Treatments
- Dr. Stacy Chimento, MD is a board-certified Dermatologist based in Bay Harbor Islands, FL.
- She served as Chief Resident at Jackson Memorial Hospital/University of Miami Miller School of Medicine.
- She is highly trained in general medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology.
Stacy Chimento, MD, is a board-certified Dermatologist currently residing in Bay Harbor Islands, FL. After growing up in New Orleans, Louisiana, she attended Loyola University and would go on to receive her bachelor’s degree in psychology from the University of Miami, all before pursuing her medical career. She has been trained in general medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology and holds an expertise in acne, rosacea, body contouring, laser rejuvenation and injectable aesthetic treatments.
Dr. Chimento received her bachelor's degree psychology from the University of Miami and graduated at the top of her class at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine.She interned at the Resurrection Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois and completed her residency at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine.