Sophie is a beauty writer living in New York City. She began her career in magazines and eventually transferred to digital writing, where she has contributed to Allure.com, Wmag.com, InStyle.com, Self.com, EliteDaily.com, and more. Follow her on Instagram @sophieawirt.
- Sophie has been writing for Byrdie since March 2018
- She has contributed to Allure.com, Wmag.com, InStyle.com, Self.com, and EliteDaily.com
- She has a bachelor's degree in creative writing and professional writing from Carnegie Mellon University
You can find Sophie's work in digital publications like Allure.com, Wmag.com, InStyle.com, Self.com, and EliteDaily.com.
Sophie has a bachelor's degree in creative writing and professional writing from Carnegie Mellon University.
- The New Clarisonic Mia Smart Attachment Provides 18,000 Eye "Massages" In 30 Seconds, Elite Daily
- Glide Your Way to a Less Puffy-Looking Face With These Gua Sha and Crystal Rollers, Spotlyte
About Byrdie and Dotdash
Byrdie is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.