New York, New York
- City University of New York-Herbert H. Lehman College
- Trichology and Cosmetology
- Sophia Emmanuel is an IAT-Certified Trichologist and licensed cosmetologist based in New York.
- She owns and operates the Crown Worthy beauty salon in New York City.
- She specializes in recognizing and treating various hair loss and scalp disorders.
Sophia Emmanuel is an IAT-Certified Trichologist and licensed cosmetologist based in New York. She is the owner of the Crown Worthy beauty salon in New York City, She aims to help clients find the root of their hair and scalp problems not only through treating them, but educating them as well. She has worked as a hairstylist since 2001 and as a Trichologist (hair and scalp disease specialist) since 2012.
Sophia received her Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and a minor in Computer Applications from Herbert H. Lehman College and earned her cosmetology license from Jane Addams Vocational High School in 2001.
About Byrdie and Dotdash
Byrdie is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.