- University of California, Santa Barbara
- Albany Medical College
- University of Southern California
- Sara Twogood, MD is an obstetrician-gynecologist at Cedars Sinai hospital in Los Angeles.
- She did her internship and residency at Los Angeles County and University of Southern California and subsequently practiced medicine at Keck Medicine of USC while serving as an Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Sara Twogood's LadyParts Blog (ladypartsblog.com) has introduced Sara to a wide audience. She covers topics relating to fertility and pregnancy, and everything that comes before and after.
Sara Twogood, MD is a board-certified obstetrician-gynecologist, working and living in Los Angeles for more than a decade. She is a Los Angeles Magazine "Top Doctor" and has a passion for educating the public about female health and wellness.
About Byrdie and Dotdash
Byrdie is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.