- Arizona State University
- Wheaton College
- Chandler/Gilbert Community College
- Is a nutrition and dietetic technician, Registered (NDTR).
- Is a food and nutrition blogger at A Love Letter to Food.
- Writes about health and wellness.
Sarah Garone, NDTR, is a freelance writer who covers nutrition, health, and wellness. She began her career as a college German instructor, but after taking a break to raise her three children, she discovered her passion for food and nutrition. She returned to school to earn a degree in nutrition and became a nutritionist licensed with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. Along the way, she started her food and nutrition blog, A Love Letter to Food, where she shares (mostly) healthy recipes and nutrition information.
In her career as a writer, Sarah has contributed to outlets such as Healthline, Greatist, Brit + Co, Today's Parent, and Motherly. She is a frequent corporate- and group-wellness presenter and teaches a monthly kids' cooking class called Toddler Test Kitchen.
- "What the Hell is the Pegan Diet?," Brit + Co
- "9 Tips That Don't Work for Weight Loss," Eat This, Not That!
- "Are These 10 'Health Halo' Foods Actually Better for You?," Healthline
- Associate of Applied Science in nutrition, Chandler/Gilbert Community College
- Bachelor of Arts in German and English, Wheaton College
- Master of Arts in German, Arizona State University
- Dietetic Technician (Registered), Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics