- Arizona State University
- Wheaton College
- Chandler/Gilbert Community College
- Is a nutrition and dietetic technician, Registered (NDTR).
- Is a food and nutrition blogger at A Love Letter to Food.
- Writes about health and wellness.
Sarah Garone, NDTR, is a freelance writer who covers nutrition, health, and wellness. She began her career as a college German instructor, but after taking a break to raise her three children, she discovered her passion for food and nutrition. She returned to school to earn a degree in nutrition and became a nutritionist licensed with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. Along the way, she started her food and nutrition blog, A Love Letter to Food, where she shares (mostly) healthy recipes and nutrition information.
In her career as a writer, Sarah has contributed to outlets such as Healthline, Greatist, Brit + Co, Today's Parent, and Motherly. She is a frequent corporate- and group-wellness presenter and teaches a monthly kids' cooking class called Toddler Test Kitchen.
- "What the Hell is the Pegan Diet?," Brit + Co
- "9 Tips That Don't Work for Weight Loss," Eat This, Not That!
- "Are These 10 'Health Halo' Foods Actually Better for You?," Healthline
- Associate of Applied Science in nutrition, Chandler/Gilbert Community College
- Bachelor of Arts in German and English, Wheaton College
- Master of Arts in German, Arizona State University
- Dietetic Technician (Registered), Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
About Byrdie and Dotdash
Byrdie is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.