Los Angeles, California
- University of California, Riverside
- Claremont Graduate University
- Lifestyle, Content Management
- Sabrina Paparella has been working in the editorial field since 2013.
- Her specialty is content management and search strategy.
- She holds a master's degree in English language and literature from Claremont Graduate University.
While earning a master's degree in English language and literature from Claremont Graduate University, Sabrina Paparella honed her skills with a position as lead copy editor at Red Hen Press in Pasadena, Ca. A role with the same title followed, this time at Coalition Technologies, where Sabrina oversaw all SEO content strategy and management. Currently, Sabrina is a manager of search strategy, helping to increase search engine visibility for all verticals under the media group's umbrella.
Sabrina graduated from the University of California, Riverside with a degree in English language and literature.She earned a master's degree in English language and literature from Claremont Graduate University.