- Avila University
- Health and Wellness
- Beauty and Skincare
- Articles have appeared on PrimeWomen.com, InKansasCity.com, and CityLifestyle.com.
- Dual degree in theater and communications from Avila University.
- Was a dining and cocktail writer for Kansas City Spaces Magazine.
Rachel has written for Kansas City Spaces Magazine, VerywellHealth.com, PrimeWomen.com, In Kansas City Magazine, and many others. She also served as Managing Editor of Northland Lifestyle for 10 years. She has a lifelong love of beauty and wellness topics, from skincare to yoga to nutrition. She also served as the dining and cocktail writer for Kansas City Spaces Magazine for four years.
She lives in Kansas City, Missouri, with her husband and two young daughters, both of whom are even more excited about cosmetics than she is. She’s an avid traveler and diner, with an appetite for new experiences, whether that’s street food or Michelin-starred restaurants.
Rachel has a BFA in Acting and a BA in Communications from Avila University.
Other Work :
- Eat Your Rainbow, In Kansas City Magazine
- 10 Anti-aging Teas You Should Be Drinking, Prime Women.com
- Off the Clock: Master Mixologists Give Us a Taste of What They’re Drinking At Home, CityLifestyle.com