Rachel Dube is a freelance writer covering beauty, fashion, and lifestyle.
- Rachel has written for Byrdie since August 2020
- Her work has appeared in Shape, BuzzFeed, Real Simple, and other publications
Rachel is a freelance beauty, fashion, and lifestyle writer. During the summer of 2020, Rachel decided to finally take the leap and pursue a career in something she has always loved: writing. Her work has appeared in a variety of publications such as Real Simple, Hello Giggles, BuzzFeed, Shape, and more. You can always find her discussing anything and everything related to beauty, testing new products, drinking chai tea lattes, or cooking for her friends and family.
Rachel received a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science at Rutger’s University with a minor in Digital Communications, Information, and Media. She graduated in January 2021.
- 31 Gorgeous Dresses from Target That Won't Empty Out Your Wallet, Buzzfeed
- This $26 Acne Spot Treatment Actually Shrunk My Zit Overnight, Shape
- 6 Cute Hair Accessories To Update Your Zoom Hair Game, Real Simple
About Byrdie and Dotdash
Byrdie is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.