New York City
- Rutgers University
- Rachel has written for Byrdie since August 2020.
- Her professional areas of interest include beauty, fashion, and lifestyle.
- Her work has appeared in Shape, BuzzFeed, Real Simple, and other publications.
Rachel is a freelance beauty, fashion, and lifestyle writer. During the summer of 2020, Rachel decided to finally take the leap and pursue a career in something she has always loved: writing. Her work has appeared in a variety of publications such as Real Simple, Hello Giggles, BuzzFeed, Shape, and more. You can always find her discussing anything and everything related to beauty, testing new products, drinking chai tea lattes, or cooking for her friends and family.
Rachel received a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science at Rutgers University with a minor in Digital Communications, Information, and Media. She graduated in January 2021.
- 31 Gorgeous Dresses from Target That Won't Empty Out Your Wallet, Buzzfeed
- This $26 Acne Spot Treatment Actually Shrunk My Zit Overnight, Shape
- 6 Cute Hair Accessories To Update Your Zoom Hair Game, Real Simple