Perri Kressel is a commerce editor and news and deals writer at Dotdash Meredith. She is passionate about beauty, hair, and her three-step skincare routine.
- Perri has written for Byrdie since March 2021.
- Her work has appeared in a variety of publications including Refinery29, Swirled, Buzzfeed, Guest of a Guest, The Tab, and The Westside Rag.
- Perri received a B.A. in Journalism and Social and Cultural Analysis from New York University.
Prior to joining the team at Dotdash Meredith in 2019, Perri held editorial positions at Refinery29, Guest of a Guest, and Swirled, where she covered everything from beauty buys to restaurants guides. Now at Byrdie, she covers all things product news and deals. When she’s not typing away, she can be found trying out a new curly hair balm, filling her cart with new beauty products, or chilling on her couch with a fluffy robe and a good face mask.
Perri received a B.A. in Journalism and Social and Cultural Analysis from New York University.
- 7 Weeknight Dinners You Can Whip Up In 30 Minutes Or Less, Swirled
- The Truth Behind Guy Fieri's Famous Donkey Sauce, Refinery29
- 17 Hidden Gems To Hit Up In NYC, Guest of a Guest