Miriam Herst is a contributing writer for Byrdie. She enjoys testing out new beauty products and writing content that helps people. Miriam’s work has been featured in Huffington Post, All Things Hair, Birchbox, and more.
- Miriam has been writing for Byrdie since January 2020.
- Miriam received a BA in Journalism from Yeshiva University – Stern College.
- Miriam’s work has been featured in Huffington Post, All Things Hair, Birchbox, HowHeAsked, and LoveStoriesTV.
Miriam is a contributing writer at Byrdie and the full-time Beauty Editor at All Things Hair. She is a graduate of Yeshiva University – Stern College and holds a degree in Journalism. She has worked with a range of brands including Unilever, LoveStoriesTV, Birchbox, Huffington Post, and ShopRite. When she’s not writing, she’s usually reading memoirs, testing out new beauty products, or eating Chinese takeout.
Miriam received a BA in Journalism from Yeshiva University – Stern College.
- How Our Beauty Routines Affect Our Overall Confidence, All Things Hair
- NYC Just Made It Illegal to Discriminate Against Natural Hair, All Things Hair
- Editors’ Picks: A Roundup of Our Summer Hair Care Favorites, All things Hair