- Saginaw Valley State University
- Central Michigan University
- Document and data analysis
With practical experience running his own IT business and an education in the liberal arts, Matthew Klammer had become well-accustomed to the difficulties of research. From helping small businesses plan for a changing landscape to interpreting conflicting data and documents, Matthew has provided clarity and reliability to those in need of expert advice.
- Matthew Klammer has worked for years as a consultant for small businesses catering to both cosmetic and nutritional needs.
- As a financial consultant, Matthew has worked to help individuals plan for major life events and long term goals.
Before coming to Byrdie Matthew Klammer had worked as a fact checker from 2019 for social media outlets and other companies needing to ensure the accuracy of their published materials. Among these Matthew encountered many false or misleading claims regarding everything from nutrition to self care and health. He now brings his familiarity with academic sources to Byrdie, ensuring that readers have information they know they can trust.
Matthew received a B.A. in History from Saginaw Valley State University.