Beverly Hills, California
- University of California, Los Angeles
- Biomimetic and Esthetic Dentistry
- Matt Nejad, DDS is a dentist based in Beverly Hills, California.
- He is a member of the ADA Standards Committee on Dental Products (SCDP).
- He was the the youngest dentist to join the USC faculty.
Matt Nejad, DDS, is an expert biomimetic and esthetic dentist based in Beverly Hills, California. After earning his degree he launched his own practice in order to provide Biomimetic and Esthetic dentistry, soon becoming the youngest dentist to join the USC faculty. He is a member of the ADA Standards Committee on Dental Products (SCDP) and his particular areas of interest include adhesion, polymerization stress, residual stress, biomechanics, occlusion, and esthetics.
He completed his Bachelor of science degree at the University of California, Los Angeles and received his DDS degree from the Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry at the University of Southern California School of Dentistry.