Palm Beach, Florida
- University of Rhode Island
- Nutrition and Weight Management
- Maryann Walsh, MFN, RD, CDE is a is a registered dietitian based in based in Palm Beach, Florida.
- She has worked closely with notable brands such as SlimFast and Vitamin Shoppe.
- She is the founder of Walsh Nutrition, an agency aiming to help individuals, groups and organizations in promoting their health centric products and programs to others.
Maryann Walsh, MFN, RD, CDE is a is a registered dietitian based in based in Palm Beach, Florida. She grew up in Rhode Island where she began to consume all the information she could about nutrition, diet and behavior change. After earning her masters degree in Food and Nutrition she began contributing to notable magazines and television shows. She currently resides in Florida with her dog, Cannoli, named after her favorite dessert.
Maryann received her Bachelor of Science in Dietetics and Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences at the University of Rhode Island. She then went on to complete her Master of Food and Nutrition and Dietetic Internship at Bowling Green State University.
About Byrdie and Dotdash
Byrdie is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.