Marriska is a digital and print writer, and a contributing beauty writer for Byrdie.
- Marriska has written for Byrdie since July 2020.
- Marriska's work has appeared in digital and print publications such as HuffingtonPost, 29Secrets.com and Tribute Magazine.
- She holds a Bachelor of Commerce in Finance from the Australian University of Wollongong in Dubai.
Shortly after graduating, Marriska interned for a magazine and wrote her first entertainment article. Once she realized her passion for journalism, there was no stopping her. She has been working as an Online Editor, Correspondent and Freelance Contributor in Toronto for the last decade. Her portfolio showcases extensive knowledge and passion for pop culture and entertainment, beauty, fashion and lifestyle.
Marriska graduated with Bachelor of Commerce in Finance from the Australian University of Wollongong in Dubai. She finished in the top five percent in the faculty, earning a spot on the Dean’s Merit List. She also received a Merit Scholarship for outstanding academic performance.
- Jay Baruchel reveals secret to making good horror movies, Tribute Magazine
- 10 South Asian Beauty Secrets To Add to Your Routine, HuffingtonPost
- Away Luggage: Why Everyone's Obsessed With This Instagram Fave, 29Secrets
About Byrdie and Dotdash
Byrdie is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.