New York, New York
- Tufts University School of Medicine
- General Medical Dermatology, Cosmetic Dermatology
- Dr. Garshick is a board-certified dermatologist who specializes in general medical dermatology and cosmetic dermatology.
- She served as Chief Resident in Dermatology at Cornell’s New York Presbyterian Hospital.
- She has appeared in various scientific journals and books and has presented at national meetings.
Marisa Garshick, MD, is a board-certified dermatologist based in New York. She is also a Clinical Assistant Professor at Cornell where she teaches residents about reviewing the latest dermatology literature. Her specialties include general medical dermatology, including adults and pediatrics, and cosmetic dermatology, including neurotoxins, fillers, chemical peels, and lasers.
Marisa Garshick received her undergraduate education from Emory University and attended medical school Tufts University School of Medicine. She completed her dermatology residency at Cornell’s New York Presbyterian Hospital.
About Byrdie and Dotdash
Byrdie is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.