Lulu is a freelance writer whose work has appeared across multiple verticals, and a contributing writer for Byrdie.
- Lulu has written for Byrdie since July 2020.
- Her work has appeared on Business Insider, Digital Trends, PureWow, Well+Good, and Bustle.
- She holds a B.A. in Music, Gender Studies, and Government from Dartmouth College and her MBA from Yale University.
Lulu is a displaced Texan currently braving the humidity in Washington, D.C. Perennially unable to choose a favorite ice cream flavor, this indecisiveness is also made apparent in her freelancing career; she has contributed to a wide range of outlets across verticals, including Digital Trends, Business Insider, PureWow, and Well+Good. She’s most passionate about finding the best and most interesting products to share with her friends, family, and readers, and is constantly exploring new offerings.
Lulu attended Dartmouth College, majoring in Government and Music modified with Gender Studies. She later attended Yale, graduating in 2020 with her MBA.
- Move Over, Spiked Seltzer - Hard Kombucha Wants To Be Your New Summer Drink of Choice, Well+Good
- This weighted blanket has a woven texture that prevents me from overheating at night - it also helps me sleep deeper and faster, Business Insider
- Hexoskin Introduces New Smart Shirt, Digital Trends
About Byrdie and Dotdash
Byrdie is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.