Lisa is a beauty junkie who thrives on trying the latest and greatest skincare, haircare, and cosmetics. She loves finding product dupes at drugstore prices that work just as well if not better than their department store counterparts. A self-proclaimed guinea pig, Lisa will try any trend at least once—even if that means allowing an expert to chop off all of her hair in the name of a story! Her bylines have appeared in All You, Health, Real Simple, and more.
- Lisa has written for All You, Health, Real Simple, and more
- She holds a bachelor’s degree from Drexel University
- She's based in NYC
Lisa is a beauty editor at Health and Real Simple. You can also find her bylines in All You, HuffPost, People Magazine, InStyle, Food & Wine, Southern Living, and more.
Lisa holds a bachelor's degree in Design and Merchandising from Drexel University.
- We Tested 25 Products for Air Drying Hair—These 6 Add the Most Oomph, Real Simple
- 6 Melt-Proof Makeup Staples That Beat the Summer Heat, Real Simple
- We Tried Lululemon's Brand New Skincare and Beauty Line—Here's What We Thought, InStyle