- Elmhurst College
- Personal Finance
- Has written for Our Community Now, Business Insider, CSMonitor, and LendingTree.
- Has a Bachelor's degree in education from Elmhurst College.
- Covers food, personal finance, real estate, and shopping.
Lindsay began her writing career in 2014 at Brad's Deals, an affiliate marketing company, and started her freelance writing business in 2018. Following that, she covered food and lifestyle topics for Denver publication Our Community Now. Lindsay currently writes for Digital Trends, LendingTree, FinanceBuzz, The Simple Dollar, and numerous other sites. She gets excited about great deals, innovative products and services, and new recipes. Most recently, she became an accidental smoothie expert after trying and comparing several services for her personal use, which she put to the test for Byrdie.
Originally from Chicago, Lindsay now lives in Denver, where she works full time as a freelance writer and enjoys exploring the great outdoors with her rescue pup, Lucy.
- How to Host a Vegan Thanksgiving, Our Community Now
- Valentine's Day Gifts: Five Frugal Alternatives to Popular Choices, CSMonitor
- 5 Creative Eggnog Recipes for Surviving the Holidays, Our Community Now
Lindsay has a Bachelor's degree in education from Elmhurst College.