- University of Miami
- Beauty Technology
- Digital Marketing and Strategy
Lindsay Colameo combines her product obsession and deep understanding of the beauty industry throughout her coverage. She has written for Allure, Glamour, Fashionista, and more.
- With over 10 years of editorial experience, her work has appeared in Allure, Glamour, Fashionista, and more.
- She marries her product obsession and deep understanding of the industry, to create sticky, off-the-page interactive content for Perfect Corp.’s virtual beauty app YouCam Makeup, reimaging the way beauty lovers, brands, and retailers discover beauty.
- Resides in Hoboken, New Jersey where she can be found testing hundreds of new beauty products.
Lindsay’s career began in 2010 at Allure Magazine where she spearheaded the relaunch of the brand's monthly beauty box subscription service (Allure Beauty Box), contributed regular beauty content (both in print and online), and managed the launch of an editor product review database featuring over 6,700 expert product reviews.
Known among friends and family as the "beauty guru," her love of the beauty industry and desire to help consumers navigate the infinite options through vetted, editorial content continues to inspire her work today.
Lindsay studied business administration and holds a BBA from the University of Miami.
- How to Apply Foundation Like a Makeup Artist, Byrdie
- 'I've never wanted children, stop telling me I'll change my mind', Red Online