- Boston University School of Medicine
- Adult and Pediatric Skin Disorders
- Skin Cancer
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Dr. Lily Talakoub, MD, FAAD is a a board-certified dermatologist working out of her practice, McLean Dermatology and Skincare Center, in Virginia
- She has been named a “Top Doctor” and “Top Dermatologist” in Washington Parent.
- She founded Derm To Door, a customized online skin care experience.
Lily Talakoub, MD, FAAD, is a board-certified dermatologist working out of her practice, McLean Dermatology and Skincare Center, in Virginia. Dr. Talakoub has special interests in medical and cosmetic dermatology, and dermatologic surgery and is an expert in diagnosing and treating all adult and pediatric skin disorders, skin cancer surgery and cosmetic dermatology. Dr. Talakoub also serves as a columnist for Dermatology News and previously worked as a medical writer for ABC News.
She completed her Bachelor of science degree from McGill University and both her M.D. and Master of Public Health degrees from Boston University School of Medicine. She went on to complete her internal medicine residency at Stanford University and her dermatology residency at the University of California, San Francisco.