- Boston University School of Medicine
- Adult and Pediatric Skin Disorders, Skin Cancer Surgery, and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Dr. Lily Talakoub, MD is a a board-certified dermatologist working out of her practice, McLean Dermatology and Skincare Center, in Virginia
- She has been named a “Top Doctor” and “Top Dermatologist” in Washington Parent.
- She founded Derm To Door, a customized online skin care experience.
Lily Talakoub, MD, is a board-certified dermatologist working out of her practice, McLean Dermatology and Skincare Center, in Virginia. Dr. Talakoub has special interests in medical and cosmetic dermatology, and dermatologic surgery and is an expert in diagnosing and treating all adult and pediatric skin disorders, skin cancer surgery and cosmetic dermatology. Dr. Talakoub also serves as a columnist for Dermatology News and previously worked as a medical writer for ABC News.
She completed her Bachelor of science degree from McGill University and both her M.D. and Master of Public Health degrees from Boston University School of Medicine. She went on to complete her internal medicine residency at Stanford University and her dermatology residency at the University of California, San Francisco.
About Byrdie and Dotdash
Byrdie is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.