Tel Aviv, Israel
- University of Edinburgh
- Functional Training
- Articles and insight have appeared on sites such as CNET, Livestrong, and Culture Trip.
- Has a degree in Business Studies, with a focus on entrepreneurship from the University of Edinburgh.
- Is an ACE Fitness personal trainer and a Train Fitness Mat Pilates instructor.
Leoni is a contributing fitness, health, and lifestyle writer for publications including CNET, Livestrong, and Culture Trip. She combines her passion for writing with expert knowledge as an internationally certified personal trainer, mat Pilates instructor, and nutrition coach.
Leoni works with a wide range of clients in the studio and one-on-one. She is dedicated to helping others achieve a healthy lifestyle with a focus on the mind and body. Leoni aims to help clients figure out a regular fitness routine and a well-rounded approach to nutrition.
Leoni graduated with an MA in business studies from the University of Edinburgh and is an ACE Fitness personal trainer and Train Fitness Mat Pilates instructor.
- Why pandemic weight gain is no reason to panic, Just Fit
- Nutrition and Fitness During the Holiday, TruBe
- The Best Exercise to Fix Your Posture, CNET
About Byrdie and Dotdash
Byrdie is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.