Kristin is an LA-based musician and freelance beauty, travel, and fashion writer and editor. She is the editorial director of Off The Shelf and also works as a lifestyle staff writer for Elite Daily. You can read her work in a variety of other publications, including Teen Vogue, Bustle, Glamour, Billboard, Allure, Elle, HelloGiggles, Business Insider, and more. She loves jetsetting around the globe, Corgsky puppies (though she doesn’t have one yet), and a perfect pinky-brown nude lipstick. Keep in touch on Instagram @kristincorpuz_ and learn more at www.kristincorpuz.com.
- Kristin's work has appeared in such publications as Elite Daily, Allure, POPSUGAR, Glamour, and Teen Vogue
- She writes for a number of verticals including beauty, fashion, travel, lifestyle, entertainment, and music
She holds a BM from Berklee College of Music
Kristin previously worked in the charts department at Billboard, on the social media team at INSIDER, and as a music business associate for The Webman Group, a music publishing company based in New York City. Currently, she's the editorial director of Off The Shelf and also works as a lifestyle staff writer for Elite Daily. You can read her work in Teen Vogue, Bustle, Glamour, Billboard, Allure, Elle, HelloGiggles, Business Insider, and more.
She holds a BM from Berklee College of Music.
- 7 Best Travel Beauty Products That Are Actually Worth Bringing on Vacay, Elite Daily
- Harry Josh's New Travel-Size Hot Tools Ae What Carry-On Dreams Are Made Of, Allure
- Flight Mode Skincare is Made for Skin Pampering While You're Jet-Setting, Elite Daily
About Byrdie and Dotdash
Byrdie is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.