- University of California, Santa Cruz
- Female Sexual Health and Wellness
- Pelvic Care
- Birth and Postpartum
- Kiana Reeves works as a Certified Somatic Sex Educator, STREAM Practitioner, and Sexological Bodyworker.
- She has been a full spectrum Doula for over 10 years working with birth, postpartum, pregnancy loss, and abortion.
- She is also the Chief Brand Educator at Foria, a female-forward sexual health and wellness company supporting pleasure, menstrual wellness, and the full range of experiences across the female lifespan.
With a lifelong passion for female wellness and plant-based medicine, Kiana has been building her practice in the field of sexual wellness, birth work, and holistic health for over 10 years. She is a woman’s health advocate, doula, somatic sex educator, the Chief Brand Educator at Foria and a mother. Her quotes and expertise have appeared on Byrdie, as well as O, The Oprah Magazine, Cosmopolitan, Shape, and Betches, and many others.
Kiana received a B.A. from UCSC in "Women, Agriculture, and Spirituality."