- University of California, Santa Cruz
- Female Sexual Health and Wellness
- Pelvic Care
- Birth and Postpartum
- Kiana Reeves works as a Certified Somatic Sex Educator, STREAM Practitioner, and Sexological Bodyworker.
- She has been a full spectrum Doula for over 10 years working with birth, postpartum, pregnancy loss, and abortion.
- She is also the Chief Brand Educator at Foria, a female-forward sexual health and wellness company supporting pleasure, menstrual wellness, and the full range of experiences across the female lifespan.
With a lifelong passion for female wellness and plant-based medicine, Kiana has been building her practice in the field of sexual wellness, birth work, and holistic health for over 10 years. She is a woman’s health advocate, doula, somatic sex educator, the Chief Brand Educator at Foria and a mother. Her quotes and expertise have appeared on Byrdie, as well as O, The Oprah Magazine, Cosmopolitan, Shape, and Betches, and many others.
Kiana received a B.A. from UCSC in "Women, Agriculture, and Spirituality."
About Byrdie and Dotdash
Byrdie is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.