Kelle is a digital writer, and a contributing beauty writer for Byrdie.
- Kelle has written for Byrdie since July 2020.
- Kelle’s work has appeared in digital publications such as POPSUGAR and Brown Beauty Talk (BBT).
- She holds a B.A. in Business Purchasing and Supply Chain Management from the University of Greenwich.
Kelle has been writing for digital publications for two years. You can find her work in POPSUGAR, Freelancer Club and Brown Beauty Talk. She is also the founder of Kelle’s Space, a lifestyle and wellbeing platform which educates and empowers millennial women.
Kelle holds a B.A. in Business Purchasing and Supply Chain Management from the University of Greenwich.
- 6 Black-Owned Beauty Subscription Boxes You Need to Know About, POPSUGAR
- The Best Mattifying Makeup Primers That Are Great For Oily Skin, POPSUGAR
- The Representation of 4C Hair in the Media, Brown Beauty Talk
About Byrdie and Dotdash
Byrdie is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.