Kate is an editorial and social media expert with experience the fashion, beauty, and fitness industries. She is experienced in training employees in social media competence through her freelance consulting work, and has assisted a variety of businesses with pre- and post-launch social media strategy. As a writer and editor, her work has appeared on ELLE, Martha Stewart Living, MyDomaine, WeTV, Today.com, Classpass.com, Blackbook, and in The 100 Thousand Club, Worth, Elite Traveler and Vintage magazines. She graduated from Mount Holyoke College and remains passionate about women's empowerment and education through her mentoring work with Girls Write Now. When she's not in Pilates class or riding her Peloton bike, Kate is testing out the latest natural sunscreens while sailing on the Long Island Sound or traveling to wine countries around the world.
- Kate's work has appeared in such publications as ELLE, Martha Stewart Living, Who What Wear, MyDomaine, and Time Out New York
- She graduated from Mount Holyoke College with a degree in English and anthropology
- She works as a mentor for Girls Write Now
Kate's work has appeared on ELLE, Martha Stewart Living, MyDomaine, WeTV, Today.com, Classpass.com, Blackbook, and in The 100 Thousand Club, Worth, Elite Traveler and Vintage magazines.
Kate graduated from Mount Holyoke College with a degree in English and anthropology.
- 12 Ways to Use Coconut Oil for Your Hair, Skin, and Face, Today.com
- 25 Inspiring Women to Follow on Twitter, Elle.com
- The Most Effective Ways to Get Your Life Together for Fall, MarthaStewart.com
About Byrdie and Dotdash
Byrdie is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.