Joline Buscemi writes about beauty, wellness, health, and related lifestyle topics across the web, for sites like HelloGiggles and HuffPost. She reviews beauty products for Byrdie.
- Joline has written for Byrdie since January 2020
- She has written for HuffPost.com, Domino.com, HelloGiggles.com, and others.
Joline is a marketer turned freelance writer residing in Florida with her husband and cat. See her portfolio at jolinebuscemi.com.
Joline attended the University of South Florida and received a Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications, with a specialization in Creative Advertising.
- How Can You Tell If Sephora Reviews Are Trustworthy? Here's What To Look For, Huffpost.com
- The truth about dimethicone, the controversial ingredient in cosmetics, HelloGiggle.com
- This is why what you eat matters for your skin, Hello Giggles.com
About Byrdie and Dotdash
Byrdie is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.