New York, NY
- Parsons, The New School for Design
- Fashion, art, and culture
- Jo is a columnist and fashion editor for the avant-garde British magazine Puss Puss.
- She's contributed to iD, Vice, W, Paper, and more.
- She has been contributing to Byrdie since 2021.
Jo Rosenthal graduated with a BFA in Fine Arts and Writing from The New School, but has been writing for as long as she can remember. What started as a hobby turned into a passion that has lead her to write and publish multiple zines and books over the past five years. Her work can be seen at zine fairs around the world, at Printed Matter, and at the MoMA library. She's contributed to multiple websites as a fashion and culture writer, and in her spare time she always keeps a journal with her for writing prompts and short story ideas.
Jo received her Bachelor of Fine Arts in Writing and Art Studies from The New School.