- LIM College
- Jenna has a degree in fashion marketing from LIM College
- She has written for Byrdie since January 2020
Jenna Igneri is a fashion and beauty creative. She previously served as a fashion and beauty editor at NYLON, where she covered everything from the latest launches and trends to the brands championing sustainability, inclusivity, and diversity. She has an in-depth knowledge of all things beauty, wellness, and fashion, and is passionate about educating the world on how they can make more eco-conscious and sustainable choices in the products and brands they support. She currently resides in Brooklyn, NY, and spends her time writing, styling, and consulting freelance.
Jenna has a degree in fashion marketing from LIM College.
- Everything To Know About Bakuchiol, The Non-Irritating Answer to Retinol, NYLON
- Where Are All The “Clean” Hair Care Brands?, NYLON
- How To Incorporate Energy Healing Into Your Skin-Care Routine, NYLON