- LIM College
Jenna Igneri is a fashion and beauty creative. She was formally the fashion and beauty editor at NYLON, where she covered everything from the latest launches and trends to the brands championing sustainability, inclusivity, and diversity.
- Jenna has a degree in fashion marketing from LIM College
- She has written for Byrdie since January 2020
While she has an in-depth knowledge of all things beauty, wellness, and fashion, she's passionate about educating the world on how they can make more eco-conscious and sustainable choices in the products and brands they support. She currently resides in Brooklyn, NY and spends her time writing, styling, and consulting freelance.
Jenna has a degree in fashion marketing from LIM College.
- Everything To Know About Bakuchiol, The Non-Irritating Answer to Retinol, NYLON
- Where Are All The “Clean” Hair Care Brands?, NYLON
- How To Incorporate Energy Healing Into Your Skin-Care Routine, NYLON