- Youngstown State University
- Focus Personal Training Institute
- Jen Polzak, PN, MES, ACE CPT has been in the fitness industry for over a decade, specializing in nutrition coaching, personal training, post-rehabilitation exercises, and weight loss.
- She is a runner, a USAPL Powerlifter, a CrossFit athlete, and coach.
- She has contributed to publications such as Cosmopolitan, Martha Stewart Living, and Time Out New York, along with Byrdie.
Jen Polzak is a senior manager of fitness, overseeing two large non-profit facilities in Manhattan. She has been in the fitness industry for over a decade, specializing in nutrition coaching, personal training, post-rehabilitation exercises, and weight loss. Jen stays on top of fitness and diet trends, as it is ever changing. She is a runner, a USAPL Powerlifter, a CrossFit athlete, and coach.
Jen graduated with a BFA in Theatre from Youngstown State University. But post-graduation, she changed gears and went back to school in Manhattan to Focus Personal Training Institute. After graduation, Jen became a faculty member and teacher at the accredited school.
About Byrdie and Dotdash
Byrdie is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.