New York, NY
- Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism
- Syracuse University
Jasmine Hyman is a commerce producer for Dotdash Meredith's beauty and travel publications. She has a passion for all things self-care, beauty, and fashion. She has written for outlets like People, CNN, InStyle, and more. When she's not writing about her favorite fashion trends or beauty products you can find her at her favorite spin or pilates class.
- Graduate of Columbia University's Journalism School and Syracuse University
- Commerce producer for beauty and travel
- Covers beauty, skincare, fashion, and more
- Her work has appeared in digital outlets including People, CNN, InStyle, and more
Jasmine Hyman graduated from Columbia University’s Journalism School with a Master of Science. She also has two Bachelor's degrees from Syracuse University in Political Science and Public Relations. Jasmine has covered a wide variety of topics in her writing and hopes to inform and empower through beauty journalism.
Jasmine graduated from the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism with a Master of Science in Journalism. She received her undergraduate degrees from Syracuse University's Newhouse School of Public Communications and the Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs.