Los Angeles, CA
- University of Southern California and Asbury University
- Beauty, design, and culture
- Hillary Jackson is a writer and editor with more than seven years experience covering art, culture, and design.
- Hillary's work has been published in a number of publications including Architectural Digest, Hunker, MyDomaine.
- Hillary was recognized at the Los Angeles Press Club's 2015 National Arts and Entertainment Journalism Awards with a pair of third place awards for features she wrote.
Hillary started writing in 2012, and her words have since appeared in a number of publications including Architectural Digest, Hunker, MyDomaine, and more. While she's generally curious, Hillary's writing tends to focus on art, culture, and design. Hillary is currently based in Los Angeles, where she works as a freelance writer and editor.
Hillary holds a Master's degree in Journalism from the University of Southern California and a Bachelor of Arts in Media Communication from Asbury University.
About Byrdie and Dotdash
Byrdie is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.