- The University of Florida and Florida State University
- Lifestyle, beauty, and weddings
- Hilary is a writer who has published the book, The Dry Challenge: How to Lose the Booze for Dry January, Sober October, and Any Other Alcohol-Free Month.
- She has been featured on Good Morning America, Dr. Oz, CBS News, and more as a lifestyle and entertainment expert.
- She regularly contributes to The New York Times.
Hilary Sheinbaum is a journalist and author who has been published in The New York Times, USA Today, New York Magazine, Travel + Leisure, and more. She has also appeared on Good Morning America, Dr. Oz, CBS News, and more as a lifestyle and entertainment expert.
Hilary attended the University of Florida and Florida State University.
About Byrdie and Dotdash
Byrdie is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.