Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Northern Ontario School of Medicine
- Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Geeta Yadav, MD is a board-certified dermatologist based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- She founded Skin Science Dermatology.
- She is a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, the American Academy of Dermatology and the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology.
Geeta Yadav, MD is a board-certified dermatologist based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. She began her dermatology career at the Women’s College Hospital and eventually opened her own clinic, Skin Science Dermatology. She is a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons and has extensive experience and training in medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology.
Dr. Yadav earned her undergraduate degree at the University of Toronto, where later completed her residency. She received her medical degree at the Northern Ontario School of Medicine and holds an MHS in International Health from the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health.
About Byrdie and Dotdash
Byrdie is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.