New York, New York
- Temple University School of Medicine
- Filler Injections, Laser Surgery, Skin Cancer, Nevi (moles), Psoriasis
- Dr. Gary Goldenberg is a board-certified dermatologist based in New York.
- He holds an expertise in several areas including laser resurfacing of wrinkles and acne scarring.
- He has authored over 100 original articles and is a reviewer for many notable dermatology journals
Gary Goldenberg, MD is a board-certified dermatologist based in New York. He holds an expertise in many areas including laser resurfacing of wrinkles and acne scarring, melasma and hyperpigmentation treatment. He has authored over 100 original articles and is a reviewer for several notable dermatology journals. In addition to appearing frequently in magazines and on television, he has won numerous awards and honors.
Dr. Goldenberg earned his medical degree from Temple University School of Medicine and finished his Residency in Dermatology at Wake Forest University School of Medicine.
About Byrdie and Dotdash
Byrdie is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.