- City University London and Central Saint Martins
- Makeup, skincare, wellness, mental health, sustainability, and travel
- Fani Mari has been a beauty and lifestyle journalist for over six years and freelancing for the past two and a half years.
- She studied fashion journalism at the highly acclaimed Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design, London.
- Fani has freelanced for various well-respected UK and US publications including Refinery29, PopSugar, Glamour, HuffPost and others, writing about beauty, sustainability, and wellness.
Fani Mari has been writing professionally for over six years. After nine months working with fashion photographer Nick Knight at SHOWstudio, she began working with SHOP magazine and Global Blue. She then went on to work for a London-based luxury fashion and travel magazine for four years where she climbed her way up from fashion coordinator to deputy fashion editor, before embarking on freelance life in March 2019. She has contributed to Coveteur, Refinery29, HuffPost US, Hypebae, PopSugar UK, Eco Age, Glamour UK, The Independent, Dazed.
Fani Mari received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Journalism and Psychology at City University London and her Masters at Central Saint Martins in Fashion Journalism.
About Byrdie and Dotdash
Byrdie is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.