Erin is a beauty and wellness editor at Shape. Previously, she was an assistant beauty editor at Hearst Women's Beauty Group (Cosmopolitan, Seventeen, Women's Health, O) and ELLE Magazine. She is a dedicated, passionate journalist who focuses her work on women's interests and beauty.
- Erin holds a BA in magazine journalism from Syracuse University
- She has held staff positions at Shape and ELLE Magazine
- She is based in Brooklyn, NY
Erin is currently a beauty and wellness editor at Shape. She was previously an assistant beauty editor at Hearst Women's Beauty Group (Cosmopolitan, Seventeen, Women's Health, O) and ELLE Magazine. You can read her work in Glamour, Shape, ELLE, Teen Vogue, and more.
Erin holds a bachelor's degree in magazine journalism from Syracuse University. Her concentration was in fashion and beauty communications.
- 10 New Faces Redefining the Fashion Industry's Beauty Standards, ELLE.com
- 36 Halloween Nail Designs You'll Actually Want to Wear, MSN.com
- New Botanical Skincare Products with Bakuchiol, CBD, and Gotu Kola, Shape.com
About Byrdie and Dotdash
Byrdie is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.