- Fashion Institute of Technology
- Fashion, Beauty, and Wellness
Erika Veurink is a freelance writer covering fashion, beauty, and wellness. She has written for Brooklyn Review, Business Insider, Cheap Pop, and more. In 2020, she won the Great Midwest Nonfiction Writing Contest. She has been contributing to Byrdie since Spring 2021 and writing since 2018.
- Erika Veurink has worked as a freelance writer for three years, covering fashion, beauty, and wellness.
- She won the Great Midwest Nonfiction Writing Contest in 2020.
- She received her MFA from Bennington College.
Erika received her MFA in Nonfiction Writing from Bennington College.
About Byrdie and Dotdash
Byrdie is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.