- Fashion Institute of Technology
- Fashion, Beauty, and Wellness
Erika Veurink is a freelance writer covering fashion, beauty, and wellness. She has written for Brooklyn Review, Business Insider, Cheap Pop, and more. In 2020, she won the Great Midwest Nonfiction Writing Contest. She has been contributing to Byrdie since Spring 2021 and writing since 2018.
- Erika Veurink has worked as a freelance writer for three years, covering fashion, beauty, and wellness.
- She won the Great Midwest Nonfiction Writing Contest in 2020.
- She received her MFA from Bennington College.
Erika received her MFA in Nonfiction Writing from Bennington College.