New York, NY
- Medical University of South Carolina
- Mount Sinai Hospital Dermatology Residency
- Skin Cancer
- Mohs Surgery
- Dr. Dendy Engelman is a board-certified dermatologic surgeon and lecturer both in the U.S. and in the global arena.
- Her training and medical missions to Haiti and Africa have helped her develop an acute awareness of the global dermatologic space, offering a unique perspective on how she treats patients and provides counsel to those seeking her expertise.
- She has been featured in hundreds of publications, from the New York Times to Byrdie, and regularly provides expert advice on television shows like ABC 7 and The Today Show.
Dr. Dendy Engelman finished medical school, residency, and fellowship in 2009 and has been practicing in Manhattan since that time. She has been featured in hundreds of publications, from the New York Times to Byrdie, and regularly provides expert advice on television shows like ABC 7 and The Today Show. She consults with multiple beauty brands, and treats and advises many of the leaders, contributors, and experts in the beauty space.
In recognition of her achievements, Dr. Engelman recently served as the Director of Dermatologic Surgery at New York Medical College, where she trained future Mohs surgeons and dermatologists. In addition, she regularly publishes scientific papers detailing her ongoing advancements and has previously presented at national conventions such as the American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery.
Dendy attended Wofford College and received a B.S. from the Medical University of South Carolina. She completed her residency at Mount Sinai Hospital in Dermatology and her Mohs fellowship at the Medical University of South Carolina.