- hair products, makeup
Deena is a beauty and lifestyle writer and former senior beauty editor at Allure. She’s been published in Essence, The New York Times, StyleCaster, and SELF, among others. She currently resides in New Jersey with her husband and two children. You can find her on instagram at @deenacampbell.
- Deena has written for Byrdie since March 2019
- She was previously a senior beauty editor at Allure
- She attended the University of Pittsburgh and received a degree in English writing and Communications
Deena previously worked as a senior beauty editor at Allure. You can now find her bylines in online publications like Glamour, The New York Times, POPSUGAR, Yahoo, SheKnows, SELF, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Refinery29, among others.
Deena attended the University of Pittsburgh and received a B.A in English writing and Communications. In 2014 Deena received the Henry R. Luce award given by Time Inc. for her excellence in creating the hair channel for Essence.com.
- This Mascara Will Make You Look More Awake (No Matter How Little Sleep You Got), Mother.ly
- Halle Berry's Hair Evolution, Essence.com
- 5 Lipsticks Our Editor Keeps in Her Bag Year-Round to Elevate Any Look, Mother.ly