- Euphoria Beauty Arts and Sciences
- Skincare, makeup, and beauty product development
- Dana Murray has been a licensed esthetician for over 17 years.
- Dana was selected out of over 2,000 applicants and a nine month interview process to be the lead esthetician for the opening of The Vdara Hotel on the Las Vegas Strip in 2009.
- Launched the beauty blog, babeandbeauty.com, in 2015.
Dana became a licensed esthetician in 2004 and has worked at hotel spas on the Las Vegas Strip for over a decade, performing an estimated 10k+ facials. She became director of corporate education for a San Diego-based beauty brand in 2016 and started working as a beauty product developer in 2018.
Dana attended Euphoria Beauty Arts and Sciences in Las Vegas, NV.