- Euphoria Beauty Arts and Sciences
- Skincare, makeup, and beauty product development
- Dana Murray has been a licensed esthetician for over 17 years.
- Dana was selected out of over 2,000 applicants and a nine month interview process to be the lead esthetician for the opening of The Vdara Hotel on the Las Vegas Strip in 2009.
- Launched the beauty blog, babeandbeauty.com, in 2015.
Dana became a licensed esthetician in 2004 and has worked at hotel spas on the Las Vegas Strip for over a decade, performing an estimated 10k+ facials. She became director of corporate education for a San Diego-based beauty brand in 2016 and started working as a beauty product developer in 2018.
Dana attended Euphoria Beauty Arts and Sciences in Las Vegas, NV.
About Byrdie and Dotdash
Byrdie is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.