- University of Pennsylvania
- Addiction, Substance Use Disorders, and Behavioral Changes
- Dana Myers, LCSW is a licensed clinical social worker based in Philadelphia.
- She incorporates a holistic therapeutic style by using a biopsychosocial framework to gain a better understanding of her clients.
- Dana aims to help her clients transform their lives, give them a sense of direction and find more purpose and peace.
Dana Myers, LCSW is a licensed clinical social worker and life coach based in Philadelphia. She has a special interest in how race, sex, gender, ethnicity, social status and competencies impact those in marginalized communities and aims to help her clients find purpose and peace in life.
Dana received her Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Women and Gender Studies from University of Colorado at Boulder and went on to complete her Master of Social Work at the University of Pennsylvania School of Social Policy and Practice.
About Byrdie and Dotdash
Byrdie is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.