- Fordham University
- Former editor at Family Circle magazine.
- Covers beauty, lifestyle, and health.
- Published in both print magazines and digital outlets including Women’s Health, Well + Good, The Cut, and more.
Daley Quinn is a beauty, health, and lifestyle journalist and content strategist that has been published in both print and digital outlets including Allure, Fashionista, Well + Good, Women’s Health, The Cut, WWD, HelloGiggles, Healthline, Real Simple, Shape and more. She worked in print at Family Circle magazine, where she worked her way up to an assistant beauty editor position, before leaving to work freelance. From sustainable beauty to the limitations of self-care, Daley now covers the gamut of the beauty and wellness space, often with a personal angle.
- Is Your Favorite Workout Class Making You Deaf?, Sunday Riley
- 'Waterless' Formulas Are Making Beauty Products More Potent And Sustainable, Fashionista
- Self Care Is a Lifeline for Many Women—but It's Not Enough, Well + Good
Daley received a Bachelor of Arts in Communications & Media Studies from Fordham University.
About Byrdie and Dotdash
Byrdie is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.