- Griffith College Dublin
A fan of beauty and fashion since she was a child. While studying for her degree in Journalism and Communications, Clare worked on makeup counters part-time. After graduating she went back and trained as a makeup artist after falling in love with beauty and skincare. She has done makeup for fashion shoots, TV, weddings, and events and has written for publications all over the world.
In the last few years, she has also begun to focus on beauty from the inside by studying Yoga, Aromatherapy, and Ayurveda. Clare now balances working as a freelance writer with consulting for beauty brands and running her artisan fashion brand White Night.
- Clare has lived and worked in California, Dublin, London, and Barcelona.
- She has worked for various luxury fashion and beauty brands such as Charlotte Tilbury, Stella McCartney, and Instyle.
- She loves to combine her writing skills with her passion for makeup, skincare, clothing, shoes, yoga, and wellness.
With over 15 years of experience working in fashion and beauty, Clare is endlessly passionate about finding the best quality products on the market. Whether it is researching cosmetics ingredients and testing out beauty products or checking the seams and fabrics used in clothing she always ensures that whatever she covers is of the highest quality.
- BA (Hons) Journalism and Communications - Griffith College Dublin
- Diploma in Makeup Artistry - LA Academy of Creative Arts
- Higher Certificate in Fashion Design - LCI Barcelona
- Certificate in Fashion Business - Central St. Martins London