New York, NY
- Columbia Journalism School
- Beauty, lifestyle, race and gender politics, disability rights, plants, and decor
- Christine is a multimedia journalist specializing in storytelling for digital platforms.
- She has contributed to Byrdie and Dotdash's Anti-Bias Review Board since 2020.
- She has over three years of experience covering entertainment, beauty, health, and politics.
Christine is a multimedia journalist specializing in storytelling for digital platforms. She has over three years of experience covering entertainment, beauty, health, and politics. She has contributed to BYRDIE and Dotdash's Anti-Bias Review Board since 2020. Christine is committed to producing inspiring, authentic content to create a better world.
Christine earned her Bachelor's degree in Political Science from Barnard College of Columbia University and studied Multimedia Storytelling and Digital Strategy Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism.
About Byrdie and Dotdash
Byrdie is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.