- California State University, Fresno
- Food and beverage, nutrition, health and wellness, and travel
- Christabel has written for AllRecipes, EatingWell, Cooking Light, LIVESTRONG, Lonely Planet, Marriott Bonvoy Traveler, Trivago and more.
- She is a certified RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher) 200-hour Hatha yoga teacher from Samyak Yoga in Mysore, India
- She also freelances as an illustrator and digital designer.
Christabel has written for AllRecipes, EatingWell, Cooking Light, LIVESTRONG, Lonely Planet, among other publications. She is passionate about teaching the benefits of yoga and pranayama in our daily lives to a wide audience that she reaches through private lessons and the myriad of publications she writes for.
In 2015, Christabel left a 9 to 5 non-profit job in Washington, D.C. and moved 8,500 miles away to south India’s yoga capital, Mysore, where she studied Hatha yoga and pranayama techniques at a quiet ashram along the banks of the Cauvery River. She currently works as a freelance writer and illustrator focusing on travel, food, health and wellness, and offers private Hatha yoga lessons in her free time.
Christabel received her Bachelor of Science in Animal Sciences from California State University, Fresno.